Monday, March 1, 2010

New homeschool blog

Learning is just in my bones... I love finding new information out, especially new ways to help my children learn. I have spent the last 15 years in various roles, all about learning...as a family child care provider (licensed child care in home), preschool teacher, trainer/ consultant for early childhood programs, director of a part-day preschool program and homeschooling mom. The thing that has remained consistent is that I thrive on researching new ideas. Nothing more exciting than that moment when a person, at ANY age, has that "aha" moment when it clicks.

I starting homeschooling our son when he was just beginning 5th grade. Our daughter came home from Guatemala in April 2008. She presently attends preschool and we will begin full-time homeschooling her in the fall, at least that is the present plan, my husband and I are "still discussing" :-). Another post to write... sometimes he still has hard time with our children not having the "typical experience".

So, sit back, join me in a cup of coffee. I may only have my own family read this. But hey, if you are not related to me and you read this, feel free to comment and let me know! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment